Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Freeware Routes

M&M,SAL,Clinton Subdivision,the Pokey,Surfliner,Western&Atlantic, Mactier just to name a few and there are alot more you shouldn't have a problem finding routes to enjoy no matter what you like.

+1 for Paul Charland's routes, for Horseshoe Curve, for Monon.
    Add to the list, the various Milwaukee Road routes (ie, Rocky Mountain Division, East).
    The Monson Railroad (a Maine 2 foot gauge line) is a good little route.
    WP Feather River Route (payware from 3d Trains) comes up on people's lists often (I don't have it myself)

Where do you live? I give extra points to routes in places I'm interested in and familiar with.

Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by conductorchris View Post
    +1 for Paul Charland's routes, for Horseshoe Curve, for Monon.
    Add to the list, the various Milwaukee Road routes (ie, Rocky Mountain Division, East).
    The Monson Railroad (a Maine 2 foot gauge line) is a good little route.
    WP Feather River Route (payware from 3d Trains) comes up on people's lists often (I don't have it myself)

Where do you live? I give extra points to routes in places I'm interested in and familiar with.

Christopher
    I live near Champaign-Urbana, IL, home of the University of Illinois Fighting Illini! We have lots of railroads here, and of course the Chicago area, but the rural routes are not very scenic in real life, so probably not all that interesting in MSTS land, either.

I'm interested in any routes that are in the Ozark region or the Smoky Mountains area around Gatlinburg or Asheville.

There is a route of the GM&O called the Springfield Switch and a larger GM&O route that is no longer available I believe. There is a Saludia grade route (just south of Asheville). There are Ozark routes available here: http://www.vscalecreations.com/routes.htm (Not free, but not expensive).
    Christopher