Thread: FJGv2_Power Uploaded

Default FJGv2_Power Uploaded

I just uploaded the motive power for the FJ&Gv2 route I've been working on. The set includes two reworked ALco S-2 that were the original power for the FJ&G until they were taken over by the Delaware Otsego System in the late 1970s. The DO brought in an ALco RS-2 lettered on the cab as FJ&G 100 and an RS-3 lettered for the LASB. As a result of having too much time on my hands I created a "heritage unit" of my own, RS-2 100 in the FJ&G's original orange, cream, and black scheme.

Paul :-)

Paul, I look forward to V2. I never could get V1 to work correctly. I got frustrated with it and gave up on this route. The issue stemmed from errors with the Alco S2 and the acts supplied with the route.

Robert

Hi Robert,

Ya, the two S-2s were my first two engines, had no idea what I was doing. There was some minor syntax error when I was packaging them that made one of then slightly different then what the activities called for. Learned a little over the years (I hope), v2 is a big improvement and I've made sure the route is working in both OR and MSTS. Just about to start making activities for it, think that's the final step.

Paul :-)

Paul, I look forward to V2. Hopefully this time I can get it to work.

Robert

nice

could you should show the sides of the paint schemes of your entire covered hopper pack you recently uploaded?

Why don't you download it, and view it via Shape Viewer? Its very basic and simple..

Its basically trolling you are doing in some last few posts that I noticed... Do, learn, and search things yourself... Not too difficult...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboy99 View Post
    nice

could you should show the sides of the paint schemes of your entire covered hopper pack you recently uploaded?
    Dave Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by dedwa15237 View Post
    Why don't you download it, and view it via Shape Viewer? Its very basic and simple..

Its basically trolling you are doing in some last few posts that I noticed... Do, learn, and search things yourself... Not too difficult...
    but I don't have MSTS sadly. I used to have Trainz and I now use Roblox to make train models

Well, you could download the file and open the cars in Open Rails, they will only work on MSTS and Open Rails.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboy99 View Post
    but I don't have MSTS sadly. I used to have Trainz and I now use Roblox to make train models
    Then no excuse.

Please dont ask again. Thats trolling and you are offending other users as I have been getting few private messages.. That will result an infraction.
    Dave Edwards