Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MSTS Activity editor

For everyone reading this:

I am in the process of correcting the errors discussed above in the 3DTrains F & FT units. I will post the corrected files for download on the 3DTrains forum when I am finished. In doing so I have found the errors also exist in the B units as well as the AI and Reversed A units.

NOTE: These same errors probably also exist in repaint skins of 3DTrains F & FT units where the repainter used the version 4.3 ENG files.
    Charles

Glad to have found it then....lol

Charles

Whats the chance on getting one F3A from the GM&O pack to have a F7 grill added to it , in the middle of a reskin project, I found an old D&RG F3A that worked, but the top fans are not operational. A lot of railroads did this in the late 50's...
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

Quote Originally Posted by Rick-MONON View Post
    Glad to have found it then....lol

Charles

Whats the chance on getting one F3A from the GM&O pack to have a F7 grill added to it , in the middle of a reskin project, I found an old D&RG F3A that worked, but the top fans are not operational. A lot of railroads did this in the late 50's...
    Not my skillset.

FYI. I just posted a ZIP on the 3DTrains Support forum with replacement ENG files for all the F-Units and FT-Units that cause the MSTS CE and Convoi to display the filename rather than the Name line for the 3Dtrains released Locomotive sets. Will post fixed files for the Engines that come with the Passenger trainset later.
    Charles