Thread: Trainz 2019 regional packs - editor?

Default Trainz 2019 regional packs - editor?

Just a quick question. I saw regional packs for the Trainz 2019, do they come with the editors to build a custom route? More importantly, does it make coffee? Thx. - rich

Hi Rich --

A quick response:
    1. Yes.
    2. Only the American varieties. No cappuccinos, latte, ... . For the latter types you need the Euro pack.

Phil

Thanks Phil for that info. I didn't have much luck with TANE maybe Trainz 2019 will go better. BTW... do you guys have a tutorial on how to import assets into Trainz that I can read on the internet someplace? - Rich

Personally can't see the point in the Regional Packs other than a quick cash grab for N3V. You never know when you might need the assets or trainsets contained in the full release and TBH with disc space as cheap as chips these days, HD footprint shouldn't be an issue. You'd be surprised how many terrain textures (for example) from the Australian route fit quite nicely into a semi-arid US environment.
    Vern.

The regional versions contain the full base game Vern, i purchased the UK regional game.

So now i have that, plus my full TRS19 (IKB account) and my Gold Membership TRS19 (lovetrainzloathen3v account).

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Well, this was my thinking... I've been working with Blender for a little over a year and a half now and up till now I'm seeing my results based solely on Blender's rendering engine. http://allaboardrails.com/graphicwebsite/index.html I just purchased an add-on for Blender that allows importing Sketchup objects clean (without all the extra triangulation) and I'd like to see some of my effort in something else besides Blender. I have a fair amount of assets I built in Sketchup where I hope to make them useful again for something. - Rich