Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RUn 8 Update #8 and route addons

Quote Originally Posted by WesternDivision View Post
    .......In my mind I got worked out what I want to discuss, I'm just struggling a bit in how to go about putting it into text to make it interesting for single players to want to talk about, and ideas for people to consider when they are building their world.

Certainly Victorville Cemex will be part of that world file along with the UP coal train for Savage industries that we talked about here a while ago, and yeah if your interested Bruce I could share that file.
    Certainly I am interested, mate.

I am not a great researcher but would love to have an opportunity to have scenarios which are taken from real-world operations.....like the Bakersfield Sub coal trains and also the SP "Oil Cans".
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Yeah I'm doing a live stream right now and might actually go ahead and try doing some single player save files again and share. Mojave Sub is first in mind for UP, though SJVR is very interesting with the expansion.

Thanks

Sean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCTprMsaWA0

For those that haven't seen the branches and what the spawn points could in theory add to the single player experience (as well as small or big MP groups).

Next week I'm going to start a series of setting up a small operation based out of Mojave and call it Mojave Project #2. I tried this project in the past but found it difficult due to the lack of operations and spawn points. So I'm hoping the Oak Creek will give me some more switching opportunities while allowing me to dispatch yet a smaller area BAKERSFIELD to just south and east of MOJAVE with all industries represented in the Mojave switching district (not counting Mojave Flyer industries on the way to Mojave).

Thanks

Sean

Below is List of the new spawn points in latest update Patch 8.

Bakersfield - BNSF Gomez Main 1 WB
    Bakersfield - BNSF Yard WB
    Barstow I-Yard EB1
    Barstow I-Yard WB1
    Barstow N Dep 1 - WB
    Barstow N Dep 2 - WB
    Barstow S Dep 1 - EB
    Barstow S Dep 2 - EB
    BNSF Sanborn Siding EB
    BNSF Sanborn Siding WB
    Mojave Sub - Quantico - NB Main
    San Berdino - Pico Rivvera Siding ( I Think This is New? )
    Una Siding EB
    Una Siding WB
    UP - Daggett WB
    UP - Ansel Siding NB
    UP - Ansel Siding SB
    UP Hiland Siding SB
    West Bakersfield - BNSF WB Main 2