Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainsimulation's newest route released..

Default Trainsimulation's newest route released..

https://www.trainsimulations.net/Pro...RUEL_ORTS.HTML

New release.. PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL..

Thank you
    Dave Edwards

Looks interesting...definitely will take a close look...it will be a nice add-on to CN Bala Sub from MLT...

Michel

For a price of only $30, somehow I sense there will be some additional (modern) stock and activities packs to follow

Heck, it could be a mini route with:

13 High Detail Locomotive models, including CN's unique GP40-2L(W), SD40-2W, SD40, and GP9RM
    Over 70 different freight cars
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

I could have really gotten into this one had it been set in the modern era. While the route itself looks really nice, I see nothing really new for rolling stock or engines.

Quote Originally Posted by trainman_47 View Post
    I could have really gotten into this one had it been set in the modern era. While the route itself looks really nice, I see nothing really new for rolling stock or engines.
    Modern era??? The stock is black and white and there's containers! That's way TOO modern
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

The installer will not allow me to selected the mini route folder that I want to install to. Its "default" route folder that it selects is the wrong one. (?)

Quote Originally Posted by trainman_47 View Post
    If we could download the route minus the engines/cars for say $20, it would be a nice option for those that already own the engines/cars from previous purchases.
    Rory

Quote Originally Posted by tie View Post
    If we could download the route minus the engines/cars for say $20, it would be a nice option for those that already own the engines/cars from previous purchases.

VERY good idea Rory!

Quote Originally Posted by tie View Post
    Are these stock items not modified for Open Rails? I thought that was Streamlines "Mission Statement" now? I have to say it doesn't seem too bad a stock pack for $10 ? What else does ten bucks buy you nowadays.... it would barely buy you a couple of beers over here .

Does the route contain any passenger facilities? Did this sub ever have passenger traffic in earlier eras?
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK