Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SP4449 using Open Rails

My dad and i will fix it we will let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo2006 View Post
    Can you send me the download link of the conbuilder
    As Gerry said, it is in the File Library. The tab to the left of the forum tab. File name is cb249.zip. Search line, File name line - insert cb249.zip.

Mike
    Last edited by DirtyRam; 06-23-2019 at 08:13 AM.

R Steele, my son has been following the threads these last few days and couldn't exactly explain what you have replied. I had now the opportunity to see your message and wanted to thank you again. I will download en try it!!
    Also there has been several thoughtful replies to my son's inquiries about Consist files... thanks guys! We will keep learning.

we got it to work so thanxs guys

Excellent, Cool
    ThumbsUp_Big.jpg
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

thank you very kindley

Hey Steele my i got my new computer i instaled but i tried to put cab view and sounds daylight but it keeps saying missing what gives

I really cannot help out, if you are running MSTS...more than likely you are missing sounds or cabviews that should be in your common.cab and common.snd folders. You should download from the FL this utility program to help you find the problems.
    msts_check.zip --- also any other programs by G. Saunders ( slipperman ) -- they are an excellent set of tools to use to diagnose problems in MSTS and in OR. Good Luck.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

I got it fixed with the adove letterd tender snd how do i do tender to consist it should say sp449ten-2 consist. and it should have 2 sp 4449 engines and do you know how to do tender-2 on the consist file.

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo2006 View Post
    I got it fixed with the adove letterd tender snd how do i do tender to consist it should say sp449ten-2 consist. and it should have 2 sp 4449 engines and do you know how to do tender-2 on the consist file.
    You may need to open the consist in a consist editor, TSRE works for me, and add one.
    Is not hard to do.

Randy