Thread: Arvin Cereal Industry Configuration Sample

Default Arvin Cereal Industry Configuration Sample

When I was playing around last night, I was afraid I had overwritten by industry and traffic configurations without backing up. By the looks of it the update did not change any of these (as some have come to discover can happen with new route updates the hard way).

Tonight I was looking for an older backup when I came across an interesting file. I forget the exact name of it but you'll find it Run8 Regions Southern California folder. It clearly is for Arvin & Cereal industries only.

It would be nice in the future to have a function of Run8 to allow importing these to the master file. Now you can check it out but you need to backup your current industry configuration first before renaming this file to config.

I decided since at the moment I'm only playing with Lone Pine and other Mojave industries I would skip it.

Thanks

Sean

You can import the industry config file included with a route using the "Import Industries" button on the Industry Configuration screen.

It'll import everything in the selected filed into your current configuration.
    Shaun