Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Severn Valley Railway run in Win 7?

Hi,
    @mmax45581 : Thanks for the link, but the appropriate pages haven't been archived, so Otto's files are not downloadable!

@Bickford Line : Sorry, there's currently no other location for the update. I have contacted support at JustTrains to ascertain why the update is no longer available (I had originally sent it TO them!!) and will post here if/when I get a response

Cheers,
    Ged

Hi Bickford Line,
    JustTrains are looking at restoring the update to the webpage I linked to.
    In the meantime, I have received permission to send you the update Please send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it to you.
    Unfortunately, I am not able to let you have Otto's more radical changes to the route because the agreement he had with JustTrains was that he handled all support issues! Even if I obtained permission, I wouldn't be prepared to accept the responsibility.

Also, there is a problem with one of the LMR coaches, for which I received permission to upload a correction to UKTS (File ID : 31916); I will also send you that file.

Cheers,
    Ged

Hi Bickford Line,
    What happened to common courtesy??
    On 19 June, at 09:30 (UK time), I sent you an email with the SVR updates attached and at 09:35 sent you a PM asking that you let me know, on the following day, whether you had received it, or not.
    Up to today, I've received no communication from you! Also, today, I discovered that your email provider (Gmail) had rejected my attachment "for security reasons". I have had problems with Gmail before - attachments containing .exe files (even within a .zip file) are often not acceptable.

If you still want the SVR updates, please let me know and I'll send them through my Google Drive.

Cheers,
    Ged

Hi Bickford Line,
    Thanks for your PM
    You should now be able to get the updates without any problem!!

Cheers,
    Ged