Thread: FJ&Gv2 with AI Traffic

Default FJ&Gv2 with AI Traffic

Hi All,

Been working on activities for the FJ&Gv2 route, added some AI traffic to the mainline through Fonda.

20 arrives in the yart to start the day as Amtrak train 48, the Lake Shore Limited passes through Fonda.

As the crew starts making up the day's train, Conrail TV-9 heads west.

While waiting for the air to come up, Conrail SEBU heast west towards Buffalo.

FJ&G 20 is about to be put away for the night as Conrail SLSE heads east though town.

Paul :-)

Really looking good Paul!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

Wow Paul, that is really looking great! When finally released will the activities be included?

Yes, I just got finished writing number 15 out of 20. There'll be about 100 hours of activities by the time I finish. So far they are averaging 5 hours to run, between 4 1/4 and 6 1/2 hour each.

Good Morning:

Can't wait for the release. Always like Christmas when a new Paul Charland route is on the horizon.

It looks like you are updating the time line also. Amtrak was born in the early 70s. It will be interesting to see how that has changed the route.

Thanks for all you do.

Chandler

Hi Chandler,

The route was stripped down to rails, roads, and buildings that still existed in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Conrail removed Track 3 from New York Central's four track mainline, so did that first while rebuilding Fonda. I'm running activity 17 out of 20 that will come with the release but I'm probably going to create an update later with more activities. Spring and Summer have always looked alike and I'd like to change the trees to represent early spring with just buds on the so it looks different then summer.