Thread: MSTS FREIGHT CAR STRINGS in yard

Question MSTS FREIGHT CAR STRINGS in yard

I would like to know how do I install or fill MSTS FREIGHT CAR STRINGS in the yard that I would like for cnbalaV2 which have huge yard -- MacMillan Yard. I have seen some other routes have them in the yard. I know one of them is Henry Triplett have done his part. Anyone have any idea how to fill MSTS FREIGHT CAR STRINGS in the yard.

Thank you,

John

Place as static consists in the activity. First step is to create some 'consists' that can be used in the Activity Editor
    Chris
    "True rail fans have two favorite railroads. The B&O and one other."

Thank you Chris for your reply and see that I have to create some consists that can be used in the Activity Editor. Will try this sometime soon.

John

That's a coincidence. I have a low poly pack of freight car strings by Ian Macmillan. The file is called lpwag1.zip. I'm pretty sure it came from Trainsim library. It has Consists and Trainset folders.
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers Rob

Quote Originally Posted by cn bala View Post
    I would like to know how do I install or fill MSTS FREIGHT CAR STRINGS in the yard that I would like for cnbalaV2 which have huge yard -- MacMillan Yard. I have seen some other routes have them in the yard. I know one of them is Henry Triplett have done his part. Anyone have any idea how to fill MSTS FREIGHT CAR STRINGS in the yard.

Thank you,

John
    Pentium i7-4700 3.4 Ghz QUADCORE 8 Thread, Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 Main Board, Speed 1600DDR3 x 8 GIG RAM, WIN 7 -64 Bit Home Premium SP1, Gigabyte-GTX650-2 Gig, Crucial 240Gig SATA3 SSD, 1TB SATA3 Western Dig Caviar Blue 7,200RPM, Casecom ADK-B800SM-82PLUS 800W Power supply.