Thread: help falled to initialize car

Talking help falled to initialize car

ive downloaded act ogo-lv for l v scale rail. there in one player and 12 other trains it says they are static witch I guess are not ai trains .I have spent hours and hours changing cars and put in shorter consents but still get failed to initialize car rigid body200 711 does anyone know were exactly to find this car . so I can fix it and make act run . I have gone into 4 to steam error page and it says this car is off a siding somewhere. thanks in advance bobgfla

Bob,

http://msts.steam4me.net/msts_errors.html#rigid

How does this happen?
    Answer: Usually it's caused by the user substituting rolling stock. A wagon will be a bit longer than the one substituted and a longer consist gets pushed past the end of track.

regards
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Bob,

http://msts.steam4me.net/msts_errors.html#rigid

How does this happen?
    Answer: Usually it's caused by the user substituting rolling stock. A wagon will be a bit longer than the one substituted and a longer consist gets pushed past the end of track.

regards
    The very reason that the ConBuilder Loose Consist editing tool has a warning that when original consist length is exceeded.
    Charles