Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DTG Southampton - Bournemouth

The route is pretty, about all I can say. There is a high pitched beep in the 444 & 450 that I can't turn off.
    Mike: how you been, this is Rich from the other place.

Beep on the 444's will be dead man's handle buddy (driver vigilance).

Press the E key to reset it, i think it is. You have to reset it at intervals, as in the real world. It needs to know the driver is still breathing

You have me at a disadvantage sir, pray enlighten me . Mind that is nothing new these days. LOL

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

If you want to turn the Driver Vigilence Device of, Ctrl-D will do it - otherwise, as already said, press E.
    Alan
    See this thread for my railway photos https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...78#post1935978

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Beep on the 444's will be dead man's handle buddy (driver vigilance).

Press the E key to reset it, i think it is. You have to reset it at intervals, as in the real world. It needs to know the driver is still breathing

You have me at a disadvantage sir, pray enlighten me . Mind that is nothing new these days. LOL

Mike.
    Hey Mike, Don't you recall a "flying police officer"? If you don't I have the wrong Welshman

Quote Originally Posted by seaboardairline View Post
    Hey Mike, Don't you recall a "flying police officer"? If you don't I have the wrong Welshman
    Oh definitely buddy, hahahahaha. Small world Rich and good to hear from you.

You still shooting people from your chopper ? Must be more fun than flying commercial aircraft ?

Great stuff Rich, i hope you are well buddy.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Looking at the Steam reviews, seems the route has a number of issues. Rolling stock definitely a cut and paste from previous SWT routes, the steam loco has issues and the 47 is indeed Duff as it's non-driveable. Route uses the avenue of trees approach to scenery, though at least one commentator at UKTS wetting their nappy as apparently they are "new" trees.

I'll wait for Thomson's Gotthard Line...
    Vern.

When the most important new thing in a train game, is new trees.

Then you know the cause is lost. Just a cash cow now, as i said previously.

They couldn't even impliment 64x without causing problems for a huge amount of users.

I am starting to wonder if TS2020, if released will be the end. The company has sucked all they can out of the cash cow!

I think the end has already come and we just haven't realised it Rich.

Mike.

We're all doomed...

Seriously I see the price is pitched slightly lower than the usual £24.99 at £17.99 so would go down to @£10.00 in a sale but, no, still not really worth it. Oh and you can bet your boots all the stations etc. are custom built for the location so no free form structures that could be used in your own project.
    Vern.