Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Lovely piccies buddy, Conrail on the road.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Volvo F88 UK spec grill, bit of a spartan cab.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Naturalux weather effects are excellent.

And no-one said it will cost you £14.99, to make your game look better.

Mike.

Purchased the new Actros Tuning DLC earlier £2.69, what's not to like.

Mike.

Think I've got about £4.00 credit left on Steam, I know where that is going later.

Currently on a run from Newcastle to Serbia, after the last update reset my run from Iceland to Norway (the only slight drawback to the game if you do a longer trip).
    Vern.

Nice one Vern, you are still in the zone then. I can't get enough of the game.

There were two updates yesterday buddy 148s & 150s and yes the first one reset mine as well.

I had just bought a garage in Warsaw, so i was only parked back there. Not all the way back to Magdeburg, only lost about 15 miles of progress.

Keep on trucking Vern.

Mike.

Brest area, Belarus. You wouldn't believe how many map addons i am now running. Including Brazil, with sea connections from the UK and Europe.

Mike.

Brazil - that is hellfire!

I downloaded a Mack engine to put in my Merc truck, sounds much better.
    Vern.

Is that good or bad Vern, hehehehehehe.

Having problems with it. Ferry direct from Dublin to somewhere in southern Brazil. But then the game froze up when i landed.

Some i haven't installed are Antartica, Tasmania and Asia.

Nice one regards the sounds update buddy, tons of stuff out there for enhancing the sim and ATS.

Deleted RW earlier, only re-installed to look at the new ECML Kings X - York route.

Which is excellent in it's own right. But the game itself is half finished crud.

I noticed Ducky Twaddle Games have now copied N3V and are releasing regional versions of TS2019.

Keep on trucking Vern.

EDIT: Big thank you to Nels for not removing this thread, as it is completely off topic.

Mike.

At least we are mostly positive...

I keep getting tempted by the odd DLC for DTG only to regret it afterwards. Couple of weeks ago I bought that German U-Bahn route. It's not bad but when you've driven a bit you start to notice the little things, like wheels not rotating on road vehicles, where they haven't edited out solid frogs in pointwork. And I can't get the destination system to work!
    Vern.