Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

You may find this interesting Vern................. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSMecKfmubo

It is a lovely piece of kit Eric, i started reconfiguring one that i purchased with a bigger engine and other goodies.
    But the game crashed on me before i saved it. Not a problem, because i do love to drive it as delivered.

I have no idea how i got the Mack on a quick delivery buddy. I always thought only the base game trucks were available, in that mode.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mike.

Just finished a run from Decatur to Maple Creek
    Now using the bus to explorer from my garage in Houston up to New York.

Mike.

Mike.

Big Mack with fries please...
    Vern.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, too late Vern.

I was perusing the mod sites and spotted a tandem trailer mod for ETS2.

Installed it and then found out i am not at a high enough level to buy it yet.

So i am doing a bit of driving in Italy to get the XP. This Mercedes sounds excellent. Like a washing machine on spin, full of nuts and bolts.

Mike.

Delivering torpedoes to the U-boat base.

Mike.

I have 5 of these cloned to the same specs. 4 drivers working their socks off, while i take a tour.

From Liverpool - Tel Aviv, via the Channel Tunnel.

Mike.

Nice one, Mike.

Avoiding the cash mod for now, I have been working my socks off to get enough money in reserve to cover my loans. Ended up in Sardinia and now en route to Limerick with hopefully a £77k payday. With time in hand, I decided to take a couple of scenic detours one in Italy near Parma (which looked like something out the Italian job) and then Switzerland came off the main A2 motorway and heading over what I think is the A13 in the direction of Chur. Again, looks like something out of one of the rally games!

It makes a change from cruise controlling along the motorway at 82 km/h (low enough to avoid the speeding fines) and also avoids the toll booths which are a bit of a PITA in Southern Europe - not the cost, but having to stop every couple of minutes. When I'm more flush with cash, going to see what happens if you blast through one of the open lanes!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vern.