Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Both added to mine!
    Vern.

Oooooh, Christmas Day already, I'm just about to start on the Turkey, so, happy holidays and Merry Xmas to all you truckers.......

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

All the best Steve, i just got home buddy.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Lovely Romanian tractor.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Freightliner International Classic, another nice truck mod.

Mike.

Chernobel UA to Kalinigrad RU

Mike.

In the end I folded and bought the Beyond The Black Sea add-on, put ProMods back in the box.

I also ended up removing all my truck mods as the Garage screen was crashing every time I tried to relocate myself to another site. I have a feeling the last service update within 1.36 changed quite a few things under the hood and a lot of the mods don't like it.

Anyhow currently en route from St Petersburg to somewhere in Romania, in a brand new Renault, the Scania having been cascaded to another AI driver. Also on the to do list now I have a bit of spare cash is setting up a few more garages.
    Vern.

Lovely job buddy, i don't have a bad word to say about ETS2 & ATS.

Mike.

Deliver the cola then collect the heavy plant. My life is not my own anymore.

Mike.

Back on ETS2 the last couple of days, I finally made it to the Black Sea area. SCS have done a good job with this, one of the better DLC's. The constant speed limit changes as you pass through small towns keeps you on your toes. The border crossing from Romania into Bulgaria is certainly an experience - long bridge, X-Ray machines and scales in addition to the usual passport control. Visions of that movie Midnight Express, where you would be hauled out the lorry cab by a burly border guard and dumped in a Turkish or Bulgarian prison.

I haven't spotted Prince Vlad yet (or Van Helsing)!

Next up I need to find a job back to the Med from Istanbul so I can get across to the island they opened up as part of 1.36 - Corsica or Sardinia.
    Vern.