Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Parked my little Mack up, bought a bus. Got half a mile down the road in it. Took a corner too wide and found out the bus had no collision properties. The corner of the building went straight through it. So sold that and bought a lovely old Kenworth and trailer. I am out in the boonies in El Naranjo LOL

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Not sure if that Mexican site is hacked Mike as on attempting to download the second file I got a malware page pop up and some sort of script trying to run, had to reboot PDQ! Will pass on it for now. Looks like you might have been lucky.

Not the first ETS/ATS site I've been to that appears to want to trap you with malware or ransomware.
    Vern.

I didn't get any of that sorry Vern and i use a good security package, buddy.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

You have a PM, Vern.

Mike.

Up and running, seems to integrate with the default map so kept my existing game going and getting jobs to head down that way.
    Vern.

Nice one Vern, yup must connect with Southern California or even New Mexico.

I am still free exploring down there.

Dumped WOT for ETS2. Kept getting a message that it couldn't synchronise my last location.

Mike.