Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Is this game easy to play with a mouse and keyboard Vern, or, are you using a proper wheel?

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-railwayman View Post
    Is this game easy to play with a mouse and keyboard Vern, or, are you using a proper wheel?

Cheerz. Steve.
    I am using a gamepad Steve, not tried KBM. Fairly easy though you have to turn the sensitivity down to avoid oversteering.
    Vern.

Well, I haven't got a gamepad that works anymore on my PC, I bodged it up somehow ages ago, so, kbm will have to do, thanks for that, Vern.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

I have a next to new racing wheel and pads I'm willing to offer for a deal. Comes in the original box. I bought it for iRacing but decided not to continue in it. PM me if anyone is interested and shoot me an offer.

Thanks

Sean

Now this is going to be a nice challenge for the 5070. First time venturing off the Michigan starter map to the next area, Smithville Dam. Big load of bricks and lumber.

Wish me luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vern.

Sean, if you and/or your son are getting back into ATS, you might want to hang on to that wheel. Setting up a wheel and pedals for the game isn't too hard and really makes it come alive.

Also, if you and your son both enjoy it, built-in multiplayer (private as well as public) is in beta testing right now. It should allow you to set up your own private instance and run together. Looking more interesting than the mess that is TruckersMP, the unofficial multiplayer mod.

MSTS-Roundhouse

On hiatus and moving to a new host -- Probably in 2021
    (Because 2020 has turned out to be b0rked beyond belief...
    )

Yeah the RD is sitting on the shelf and the wheel is in a box some place. I have to admit being reclined is very comfortable In the iRacing it was different because it was intense and competitive and you really needed it to even be competitive though I often battled at the back of the pack most times.

I think I did run it once on the wheel and peddles and enjoyed it. For me thought I think I'll just stick to the jerky keyboard. If I could ever get a gizmo that would attach to my lazy boy and slide over my gut in the chair I may just try that again

Thanks

Sean