Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Hiya Steve not sure about improved engine sounds sorry buddy. I am running ATS open beta v1.37 and a lot has changed in the update.
    Mike.
    Hello Mike, thanks for the links, I've got the open betas v1.37 installed for both ATS and ETS2, so, will wait until the games get officially released before putting any mods in, but, I've downloaded them all ready for playing with. I like the door window feature in ETS2, and the different default audio aounds, SCS are improving every month with stuff, I've even taken all the Train Sims off my PC to save space, who are DTG again???? lol.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Hiya buddy, the modded International and sounds work fine in ATS 1.37 if you want to give it a go.

Goooooooo on you know you want to Opening windows are great in both games buddy, as are the specific sounds for open and shut.

Don't forget to adjust the new sound option sliders in the setup menu.

No train games on here either buddy and i don't have a clue who DTG are.

Stay safe Steve.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Just had an email advising ProMods 2.45 is out for ETS2, the one that will integrate with Beyond The Black Sea.

The problem is though if 1.37 public release is imminent, that will almost immediately wipe out the updated ProMods!

Think I will leave it a few days and see what happens.

Re the train games, the only one I'm using regularly is OR MG with a few favourite MSTS routes. Not even tempted by the offer on Newport to Shrewsbury, before DTG nuke it out of existence.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    Re the train games, the only one I'm using regularly is OR MG with a few favourite MSTS routes. Not even tempted by the offer on Newport to Shrewsbury, before DTG nuke it out of existence.
    Yeah, I've just been reading the uproar on UKTrainSim, these TOC's change when their franchises run out, it's not exactly rocket science. I saw that Rail Studios Romania website is closing down and they've made a vast collection of their assets freeware, I bought some of their stuff last year, coaching stock and locomotives, it's all excellently made, so, grab hold of everything if you have the time to download it all.
    And that Marches route is from 2012-ish, so, it won't be half as good as if it was built in BR times, and I doubt they have built East Usk Yard at the Newport end, so, more money saved.

Stay safe Vern, and Mike......

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

PM 2.45 is out for me as i am using beta 1.37. Cannot see the release of ETS2 full 1.37 for a while yet.

As it only went into beta this week. ATS on the other hand has been running beta 1.37 for a while.

All the privatisation era routes are a shadow of what they could be built as BR routes, any time between 1960 - 1985.

Keep safe Vern & Steve.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

About to install 2.45 now, will be nice to get my Black Sea DLC re-enabled. I've also grabbed the ProMods Middle East add-on, will be interested to see where that takes me!
    Vern.

@Vern,

any idea what is included new for PM 2.45 please, buddy ?

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    @Vern,

any idea what is included new for PM 2.45 please, buddy ?

Mike.
    From the readme (apologies if the Cyrillic doesn't appear correctly):

MOD DESCRIPTION:
    This is a major ProMods update that integrates the Beyond the Black Sea DLC.

Content: NEW IN 2.45:
    - Critical bug fixes versus 2.43
    - 10 new border crossings to the Black Sea DLC
    - Bosnia Herzegovina: Бања Лука (Banja Luka), Добој (Doboj)
    - Bulgaria: Благоевград (Blagoevgrad). Rebuilt: Монтана (Montana), Видин (Vidin)
    - Croatia: Virovitica
    - Czechia: Jihlava
    - Greece: Σέρρες (Serres)
    - Macedonia: Штип (Štip)
    - Poland: Rebuilt: Cieszyn
    - Romania: Satu Mare
    - Serbia: Панчево (Pančevo)
    - Added full support for the Black Sea DLC
    - Completed Northern Rescale project
    - Completed Germany Phase 2 merge
    - Temporary removal of Moldova
    Vern.

Thank you Vern, much appreciated.

I have just reverted my ETS2 to 1.36 and will download and install PM 2.45 on a separate profile later on today.

Cheers for the info buddy.

Mike.

Got the full monty in now on a separate profile. PM 2.45. PM ME, ROEX 2.5 and YKSRSK 2.1

Train games, who needs them

Mike.