Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Do you have the American stuff, Mike, or, ETS2 from the MHAPro website? Unsure personally which one to go for and there is no map showing exactly what he has to offer you need to donate first, which I don't mind doing to download anything, but, I require a bit of information first from these 3rd party vendors.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Hi Steve, i have both buddy. ETS2 & ATS map mods by him.

Well worth getting in my personal opinion.

If you use Facebook (i do), there is a lot of info in his group.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I clicked on the Facebook icon, Mike, but nothing happened, the page has moved or something so couldn't get anywhere with that and his twitter account hasn't been touched for over a month, that's why I came on here matey.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Incidentally, unsure if you have already downloaded this old Peterbilt for ATS, I obtained it at the weekend and it's absolutely wicked, it has a Cummins engine in that chugs away like mad, turn your volume right up, it's fabulous. You can change the carpets and seat covers inside as well as everything else, it's superbly detailed and it's free.......

https://atsmods.lt/peterbilt-281-351...railers-v1-36/

Cheerz. Steve.
    Last edited by ex-railwayman; 01-27-2020 at 05:36 PM. Reason: re-edit

You have to ask to join the FB group Steve, sorry i should have said that.

Yes buddy, if you look at post #538 above, i posted piccies of mine.

The only thing i do not like about it. There isn't a 3 axles tractor version, only 2 axle and rigids.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Oh well, don't worry about his Facebook page, then Mike, I'll just pay his 5 Euros and see what he sends to me in the email, I'll get his American stuff as I rarely get onto ETS2 these days, and I have plenty to play on there anyway, not enuff time in the day to do it all, thanks anyway Mike.

Cheerz. Steve.

It's a closed group sorry Steve, but just request to join and you will then be able to read the info.

I have always prefered ATS myself. But haven't played much of either lately.

As i have been spending most of the day in Diesel Railcar Sim.

Mike.

I bought the ATS map in the end Mike and it's absolutely brilliant, and I would recommend anyone obtaining it, it's only 5 Euros, and worth every penny. Not only has he added more trees and vegetation and more advertising hoardings along the roads, but, also extra roads and industries, and lots of other things like BurgerKings and small rest areas and truck stops, also as well the helicopter view is now much much higher and he's also amended the sounds in the game such as filling up at the pumps and the job completion screen, it's a complete update across the board, SCS should sign this guy up........

Cheerz. Steve.

Nice one Steve, i am pleased you like it. I think the same as you, a lot of enhancements well worth having.

The ETS2 one is excellent as well, if you ever fancy trying it.

Mike.

Decided it was time for some trucking.

Mike.