Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Very nice, Mike. I just bought myself a Freightliner in ETS2 after a fresh start (ProMods was playing up with my doctored version) which is quite nice, apart from the LH mirrors out of sight looking straight ahead. So currently dividing my time between that, thrashing Westerns over the Pennines and playing around with the OR timetable editor (and trying to get UK stuff working in OR... ).
    Vern.

Thank you Vern, is that a US Freightliner buddy ? I find a lot of mod trucks for ATS have mirrors you cannot see, less so with ETS2.

Blimey you have your hands full there Vern. I would have to concentrate on the OR timetable editor 100% and still probably not make any sense of it.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I've only got the very simple functions working in the TT Editor, Mike. Drove a DMU up from Alston to Haltwhistle then after speeding up time, watched as it morphed into the next working back down the branch.

The Freightliner in ETS2 is the one that's on the Workshop. Nice kit but a bit big for European roads so I'll probably trade it for a Scania when I level up a bit.
    Vern.

That's good though Vern, you have made a start with it. Mind i struggled with the DRS editors for the first week or so.

But to me personally now. The DRS route editor is the easiest to use of all the train sim editors.

Oh yes i think i have the ATS equivalent of the Freightliner installed buddy.

This is the Pete 281-351 that i use in ATS, but for ETS2 if you want a EU friendly US truck.

It has a short 2x axle chassis tractor version. Which shouldn't be too big for EU roads.

https://zagruzkamods.com/18440-peter...for-ets-2.html

or here

https://ets2.lt/en/peterbilt-281-351...railers-v1-36/

Mike.
    Last edited by haverfordwest; 02-06-2020 at 05:10 PM.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Downloading that now, Mike. Back to the truck dealer again!!
    Vern.

Hehehehehehehe, it is a lovely old truck Vern.

Mike.

Just wondered if anyone has managed to get the MAZ 6422 running in ETS2? After dodging the pop ups, malware and false links I managed to download it, but as soon as I open the mod dealer in game, ETS2 crashes to desktop.

I have got ProMods re-enabled (this time after disabling Black Sea DLC, rather than faffing about with different shortcuts) which loads and runs fine as is.
    Vern.

Works without problems here Vern and has done for a while. Could be something else conflicting with yours. Have you looked at the game log buddy ?

Mike.

Very odd. Only other mod I've got active in this profile is Pro Mods.
    Vern.

What is the name of your file Vern, MAZ_6422.scs or MAZ-5432-6422.scs

Mike.