Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

@Steve - have you checked your graphics settings? A couple of times I found both ATS and ETS2 had reset to almost the bare minimum display quality. Sorry if this is teaching granny about eggs etc.

@Mike - I will have to rent some space in your garages when I can afford it. Re TruckersMP, I've thought about it but not a huge fan of multiplayer games as you know. I also read somewhere I'm sure that you get the griefers/gankers who use their trucks either as battering rams or just passively block everything up to prevent honest players making progess.
    Vern.

Lovely screenies Steve, in regards graphics. I am using Next Gen 1.8 textures, with JBX environment\weather mod plus Reshade.

No idea if you can see it in my screenies at all buddy.

Vern, for you the garage facilities are gratis.

TruckersMP gone this morning, complete waste of time for me.

There were supposed to be 1,000+ players on the ProMods 2.42 server.

I never saw anyone and even worse, there isn't any AI traffic.

So it's like a DTG TSW route, dead.

Yeah there are idiots on there apparently. Due according to TruckersMP forum survey. The general age group of users being very young.

I will stick to SP, plenty to do and enjoy, it was only a whim to give it a go.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

New Mexico is nice at this time of year. Stopped in Clovis, just before i cross the state line into Texas.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I will give that MP a miss, then. same reason I avoid the "Open" mode in Elite Dangerous, just not worth the hassle!
    Vern.

I don't know why i got it in my head to try it Vern.

Particularly as with my mental health problems, i am not very good with people.

So i wouldn't have used voice comms or anything.

Have you any idea, what file types are supported in the radio player, Vern ?

I put some of my FLAC files into the \Documents\American Truck Simulator\music\ folder to play in game.

But nothing shows up in the playlist.

Is that ED sp and mp then buddy. Always thought it was one of those online games.

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Lovely screenies Steve, in regards graphics. I am using Next Gen 1.8 textures, with JBX environment\weather mod plus Reshade.
    No idea if you can see it in my screenies at all buddy.
    Mike.
    Thanks Mike, yep, your screenies are very good, I haven't got any brightness mods installed personally, I never really bothered, I might see if any mods come out on these websites in the next few weks and do some tweaking.

@ Vern

My settings are High/Ultra as they always are, but, I think the whole State of Utah seems to be a bit washed out, so, I think it's more likely to be the actual DLC add-on rather than my PC.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Plenty around now Steve, if you are looking buddy.

Back to old faithfull for me and a garage in Muleshoe, what a great name for a town.

Just picked up from the BNSF yard.

Mike.

Re the radio player, I copied a few MP3 files across into the Music folder in the Documents/.. Truck Sim ../ folder, then used the console on the in game menu to run them. However TBH I prefer listening to the sound of the truck engines!

Re Elite Dangerous, Solo = SP, Open = MP. The company behind it like to try and encourage people into Open play but I've got better things to do than deal with some 12 yo (or 35 yo virgin) who gets their jollies blowing up someone else's ship for the sake of it. I just like flying around exploring, mining the odd asteroid here and there not in it for the combat, particularly - certainly not the one sided variety where people have pimped out their ships into flying tanks.
    Vern.

Regards radio, i looked it up on that site i posted a link to thank you Vern.

MP3 is a no go for me anyway, so that idea is binned.

Oh right ED has the MP idiots as well then buddy. I think it must be the norm with any MP gaming interaction.

Personally i have never been in to anything gaming or movie wise to do with space. Going back years now, the only space series i was really taken by on tv, was Space 1999. But that was only because it was so bad it was weirdly good.

Mike.

Fort Sumner, no sign of the cavalry or Billy The Kid.

Mike.