Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Should have shot the first one Steve.

Looks like good fun buddy. Better than the bus mod.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Shameless self promotion: I make a traffic mod for ATS, as I find the game is much more interesting and challenging if you have to negotiate traffic. I'd add that the way the game handles it is NOT ideal, and there are the odd times that you find yourself stuck in a huge jam, but you can always save and reload to 'reset' the game world to empty, if that happens.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=663926807

I just updated it last night to 1.38 so it's ready to go for hauling potatoes from Idaho!

Nice one Steve, nothing wrong with self promotion when you are giving it away for free

I will try it after Idaho is released tomorrow.

Thanks very much buddy.

Mike.

Bus-Passenger mod updated to 1.36, works perfectly in ob 1.38. Lovely Scania bus, with animated doors and luggage compartment access.

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by metalangel View Post
    This is me in action. Trying to play it 'straight' as a good cop using reasonable force is very hard, because it's still GTA at heart, which means things are a bit more extreme. In the very first call, the guy runs up and stabs me before I can do anything.

I could have sworn I'd made more videos (including as the sheriff out in the desert) but I can't find them anywhere!
    Thanks for your vid, that was so funny at the beggining, it also happened to me :-)
    —————
    Jason

Got me a slice of Idaho. New garage in Idaho Falls, to be precise.

Mike.

That just might have to go on my shopping list...
    Vern.

In preparation for all this, I drove down to Vegas and back (my HQ is in Salt Lake City) to check out the revamped road network there. On the one hand, it's great that you can now get around Vegas without needing to drive down Tropicana, but I wish they'd just done the obviously missing southern part of the beltway so you can get across to I-15 if you're coming in from the south without having to drive all the way around the city.

Oh well! Mrs Metal and I were so busy admiring the redone strip from the highway that I drove straight past my exit and I had to go all the way down to Primm and back!

Can't wait to fire up Idaho tonight. Loving that K100, too Mike, beautiful truck.

Only £8.99 boys, not a big state i know.

But i personally think the price is right.

I hope Mrs Metal, has the appropriate licence, Steve.

Truck is either on Steam Workshop or from SCS forum.

I use the Workshop version, for the auto updates.

Mike.