Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Fine with the cash and XP Mike, building nicely. Currently doing a job down in Baja California, working south as it appears there may be a ferry link across to mainland Mexico (not sure if I'd risk my neck on a Mexican ferry in reality!).
    Vern.

Ok Vern, no problemo gringo

I will have to look Baja up, not sure where it is located.

Is that a link to the long peninsular in Mexico.

I am driving further east in the country, on the main land mass.

I wouldn't risk my life even on a cross channel ferry, after the Herald Of Free Enterprise.

Also last year the ferry from Fishguard left with the doors not sealed.

Luckily there is a big break water, so it returned without any incident.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

First pic is where i originally crossed the border. Found out Baja Cal is that peninsular. Second & third pic on a really nice logging road, fourth pic is the location. Pics five & six are the logging camp and you can pick a load up there, so not a wasted drive. Pic seven is the location of the camp. Then i re-located to my garage in San Diego, as i wanted to see if my heavy traffic mod worked ok on the bigger roads in the US, as it was getting a bit hectic down south. Picked up my first load in San Diego and where has it got to go. 1220 miles to southern Mexico, you couldn't make it up Vern.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Well I've only seen Baja so far and in the dark, but have to say thus far this is as good as if not slightly better than ProMods for ETS2.

Were you able to cross the border at San Diego?

I will play around with the order of my mods as reading on the Steam and SCS boards there is an optimal way to do it.
    Vern.

Wow that is praise indeed Vern, in regards ProMods.

Oh heck i forgot you had problems there. I was taken out of San Diego eastwards Vern, then south across the border.

Mods need to be placed in the correct order or it can cause all sorts of problems.

I posted a piccie of mine on the SCS forum buddy, works perfectly here. I will link to the piccie for you.

Mike.

Opened a garage in New York and thought i better have something modern for the fleet in the big apple.

Load picked up and off to North Carolina.

Mike.