Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Glad you're ok mike

rick

You have a PM, buddy.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Looks like there has been another update to ETS2 which has broken all the ProMods again.
    Vern.

Yes Vern a while back. The official 1.37 release of the game broke PM's

As every release does. No idea why because the other map mods i use.

Quite happily continue to work, from version to version.

It gets a bit tedious Mike, TBH. I was down in Syria with my garage in Murmansk so even if I disable the mods it has nowhere to reset my truck to. Guess I'm starting over (again) in vanilla.
    Vern.

Well I suddenly remembered I'd bought a garage in Munich, so after disabling and removing ProMods I was bounced back there.

However the update has completely borked the sound, driving the Renault goes from idle to full throttle and the engine noise now sounds like something out of a 1993 Amiga game. I see on the SCS forums complaints about that and other aspects this update seems to have broken. Thought SCS were better than that.

Think I will leave it all and see what 1.38 brings. With the Derail Valley update and the remastered Command & Conquer coming out in early June, plenty of other stuff to play.
    Vern.

No need to start over Vern, just remove the map mods and try a reload of your newest save.

Usually it will manage to reset the game. Without you losing your progress or monetary gains.

Deleted garages will show as N/A so just sell them.

You can't have that garage in Munich buddy, i bought it yesterday.

I personally like the new sounds, but i don't drive any of the default SCS trucks.

Great when you have the window open, Vern.

Mike.

Vern ALERT Vern ALERT

https://promods.net/

ProMods 2.46 for game version 1.37 has been released

Thanks Mike, just picked up the info at the SCS forum, too.

Now the only thing is, what urgent issues from the 1.37 update might morph into 1.38 in a couple of weeks, so do I wait and see or crack on and get the update...

Edit: What the heck. Can't do without Scandinavia, though this time I've left the Middle East stuff off, didn't really do anything for me.
    Vern.