Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Crossing into Turkey is good as well Vern.

I must admit i haven't done much trucking wise last few days.

I have been fiddling about with the DRS route editor.

Even put a rudimentary testing route on Steam Workshop.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I've been messing about in Witcher 3 (after watching the TV show) but had to give it a break as too intensive on my neuropathy with the constant keyboard/mouse movement.

Still hoping we get a slightly more user friendly editor for DRS - Trainz et al definitely on the back burner for route building, if that happens.
    Vern.

I don't think i have seen Witcher 3, but not good if it exacertbates your health problems Vern.

Track laying in DRS is pretty simple buddy. The only downside for me at the moment. Is a lack of signal types and the same with free standing scenery. Oskari only has one pair of hands and so many hours in a day.

So hopefully that will all come in time.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Well TW3 was only £10 in the Steam sale. I tried the walking and combat sections with a joypad which is a bit easier. It's a good game if a bit grim in places, starving peasants, run down villages and criminals hanging from a tree or gibbet on every corner. Not unlike Swindon town centre on the average day (well maybe minus the hung up criminals... ).

Back on topic, found a job in Istanbul heading for Italy so currently negotiating the various obstacles at the Romanian border.

Good luck with your efforts in DRS!
    Vern.

Looked that up Vern, it's a sort of fantasy medievil rpg is it.

Hahahahahahaha, Swindon was very medievil in outlook right up to the 1970's

Nice one in regards the Italy delivery, i like the bridge on the Turkish border, buddy.

Not much more i can do in DRS, except lay more fictional track. But then it is just miles of track, stations and not much else.

I did calculate the distances between stations pretty well though, just guessing from memory.

But thank you anyway.

Mike.

Cologne - Paris, with a Chieftain. But it's not because the turret is all wrong.

Mike.

Mercedes in Volgograd.

Mike.

Sexy Pete 281-351

Mike.

Apologies if this is teaching granny to suck eggs...

Pining for my northern driving in ProMods I looked in vane to see if there was a method to disable individual DLC in a driver profile, but there isn't. So rather than disable the Black Sea DLC altogether in Steam I did a bit of digging and you can add a switch to the desktop shortcut which can disable an individual DLC - so now I have two shortcuts - one which allows me to play my full SCS install and the other which removes Black Sea but I can run ProMods. Just need to ensure I pick the correct profile within the game menu as of course both show up.

Honningsvag, here I come!!
    Vern.

I didn't know that Vern, no grannies sucking eggs here buddy.

Any info is always worth posting, as it invariably helps someone.

I am using MHAPro rather than ProMods, i pay for the donation version.

Which is compatible with all the DLC map extensions.

Mike.