Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Much more road variety in the UK as you say Vern. But i really don't want to hear about you knocking down road signs or scraping trailers..................tut tut tut.

I find Europe a bit boring road wise, too much like the US, off one motorway (freeway) and on to another.
    Tried the cruise control though, nice option buddy. Need to look at my livery again, looks to much like Royal Mail, not many colour pics of WW buses online.

Eire is a nice drive, correct side of the road but with different road signs and scenery. I think ProMods are amazing, considering some of the rubbish that is payware in the train games.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Nightmare trying to get from Hull to Denmark. Game kept crashing as i approached the port. So i bought a garage in Newcastle, transfered all my trucks and drivers up there and sold the garage in Hull. No problem at all going from Newcastle, but i landed in the Netherlands so further to drive north.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Twin rear axles now with updated livery and trailer. Bought a garage in Bremen, plus 5x twin wheelers and 4x drivers. Dumped the trailer at Flensburg though, no solid paint for it only metalic.
    Also it adds nothing to driving the rigid, physics are the same.

Mike.

It's a shame Pro Mods didn't put in the ferry from Newcastle to Stavanger & Bergen (not sure if it still operates though) as that would be the ideal route from the UK to Scandinavia.

It must be one of the other mods affecting stability Mike as I've done the Hull to Denmark (Esjberg?) crossing at least once without issue.
    Vern.

Never heard of that crossing sorry Vern. Had a nightmare of an afternoon and evening with the game crashing all the time. Never got further than Padborg. About 9pm i removed all my truck and trailer mods and just left in the ProMods addons, DB enhancements and Jazzycats traffic ai mods. Deleted all the save games and started again. Made my starting point Honningsvag and did a delivery to some other place close by Hammerfest or something like that. All went well without the game crashing, will post some piccies tomorrow.

Did you go through the Flensburg - Padborg area Vern, game kept crashing near the border crossing.

EDIT: Have you seen the post in the Diesel Railcar Sim section buddy ?

Mike.

Can't remember if I passed through Padborg Mike but certainly with just Pro Mods actve I've not had any stability issues.

At least you got to see northern Norway!

Yes Lapio's work on the 03 is excellent - looking forward to having a little play with it.
    Vern.

Ok thanks Vern and yes ProMods is usually rock solid. Must have been something else, so i will have to see how it goes.

Yes i did and very beautiful it is as well. Apart from my slight mishap that i managed to get out of (pics)

The 03 and the Toad and minerals are all excellent i think buddy. There is hope for trainsimming yet.

Mike.

Started from Honningsvag, missed my turning and went too far.

Lost control on the downhill bend, manage to get out of that.

U turn in the town and back to the correct delivery spot.

Mike.

Mike.

Dover - Brussels, welcome to France This loser in the coach comes screaming passed me on the inside and tailgates the geezer in the AI in front of me. I don't think PSV training means the same in France

What do you think of the graphics Vern. I dumped all the DB Creations mods, as i am pretty sure my troubles started after putting them in. Kept all my Jazzycat AI traffic mods, because they are solid, been using them on and off since 2012. Got a graphics enhancement mod, stand alone but compatible with ProMods. Enhances a lot of the textures and improves the weather.

http://www.ets2world.com/new-summer-...ther-v3-2-mod/

Mike.
    Last edited by haverfordwest; 08-20-2019 at 07:41 AM.