Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

I noticed you are running with KPH and Euros Vern. I will have to watch what i say to you.

Terrific pics buddy and i see what you mean about the car. Sign for ford on the GPS do you mean ? Weird as i have never noticed one for level crossings in game. You are still having fun then Vern ? I have literally been sat here nearly all day with ETS2 & ATS. On Steam now and i bought the rest of the minor DLC's i didn't own. Wish listed Road To The Black Sea and Utah for ATS. No idea what it means, i guess i will get a heads up when they become available. I just did Cambridge to Hanover, 12am off the ferry at Europoort, poured with rain all the way to Hanover 7:15am and it was brilliant. I enjoyed every second of the drive.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Yes icons on GPS.

Switched to Euros and KPH as 95% of my driving is being done outside the UK and Eire!

One area I haven't visited yet is Greece and the Balkans so think I may head that way, next.

I think you get an email from Steam once the wishlist item goes live. You can also wishlist stuff that's available now and they will email when it goes on a sale price (several train sim items in my list as I refuse to pay full price for anything DTG).
    Vern.

So icon for ford crossing, but not rail crossing. Unless of course you know different Vern.

I have been down that way once, Novi Sad i believe it was.

Many thanks for the info in regards Steam, buddy. I don't blame you in regards DTG. I used to buy anything and everything, but not anymore.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    I will be grabbing that later, for sure.
    Vern.

I thought you might like it Vern.

Mike.