Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Washington State with an Autocar.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Various Eastern Europe. Plus mod that makes large garage purchases Owens and red, shame about the Australia flag.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Haven't driven in the UK for ages. So bought a garage in Aberdeen, only to wish i had built the Ark.

Mike.

Just upgraded my ETS2 to v1.36 and am busy driving around Corsica at present, it was brilliant of SCS to give it to us for free, you need Vive La France DLC to get it of course, it has that real Mediterranean Island feel about it, plenty of Palm trees and other scenic splendours, and lots of winding roads around the coastline, I've spent far too much time viewing the scenery and kept everybody behind me waiting, they really shouldn't be in so much of a rush........lol

Cheerz. Steve.
    Last edited by ex-railwayman; 12-04-2019 at 05:21 AM. Reason: re-edit
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Nice one Steve, Corsica was a nice little freebie. Although i ran the 1.36 open beta i still haven't driven on the island.

Make them wait buddy, lovely scenery is there to be enjoyed...................... slowly

Mike.

Just purchased the new Road To The Black Sea dlc, off for an explore.

Mike.

Just installed the update but looks like it broke Pro Mods...

Will wait and see what they do as regards fixing it and whether Black Sea will be required. In the meantime, looks like back to vanilla, bye bye Svalbard and Iceland.
    Vern.

Pro Mods is kaput Vern. Until they release the update for 1.36 and the new map dlc.

I am back on vanilla, i was using the MHAPro map mod. Which needs to be updated as well for v1.36 and Black Sea dlc.

No as good as PM, i don't think but at least it was still working with the beta.

Mike.

I've just obtained the Italia add-on DLC for about £4 which gives you the Island of Sardinia as well as mainland Italy, so, I can now ferry hop over from Corsica, it's all good fun.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

A couple of screenies from Corsica.

Cheerz. Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images