Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

I never get tired of these truck games. Zagreb - Ploce, Zagreb being part of the Balkans map mod, which is an add on for PM's 2.46.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Just installed the ETS2 open beta 1.38 update. Looks very nice even without the now non compatible texture and weather mods.

Anyone tell me how i can tell easily which dlc i do not own for the two games please.

I know i have missed some of the non map dlc. Just wondered if i can do it without searching through Steam.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Hi Mike,

I think if you look at the store page for each in Steam, the ones you already own are highlighted (in blue, I believe). I am not going to be near my PC for a bit as I'm still at work, will double check when I can.

Hiya Steve,

thanks buddy, i will go and have a look. If there is a sale on for ETS2 & ATS, i would like to complete my collections.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply and help.

Mike.

You were spot on Steve, highlighted in blue in the DLC lists. Hover over and on the left of the list it tells you, that you own it.

After all that, from both games. I was only missing the ETS2 FH tuning pack for the princely sum of £2.79

I must be going loony toons, hehehehehehe.

Thanks Steve.

Mike.

ETS2 beta 1.38 now uses SSAO or whatever it's called, but it looks nice.

Mike.

Vanilla game, default Volvo, using the FH16 tuning pack i bought yesterday.

Mike.

Anyone who owns GTA5, this bus simulator mod looks like fun.

I saw it on a mod site, then searched YT.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=GTA5+bus+mod

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Anyone who owns GTA5, this bus simulator mod looks like fun.

I saw it on a mod site, then searched YT.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=GTA5+bus+mod

Mike.
    Will put on my "maybe" list. I got the train mod which allows you to drive the freight train and the metro-tram but the track laying on the latter is a bit wonky. Doesn't feel realistic. So I went back to blowing people's heads off with the shotgun. I worry about me...
    Vern.

Why no Vern, virtual killing is good fun

The more videos i watch about the bus mod, the less i am inclined to install it.

I also watched some vids about Fernbus, thank goodness i did.

As i was thinking of splurging £92 on getting the game and all dlc in the Steam sale.

Another game that falls short on realism.

Mike.