Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

At last.......................

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Meant to say sorry Vern. You need all the map DLC's to install the latest ProMods version 2.41

https://blog.promods.net/faq/
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Well I've got Scandinavia and should have some credit going back on from another DTG add on I refunded, should be enough to get France and Going East.
    Vern.

Just looked and in total I need about £50 worth of DLC (at non sale prices) before I can use pro-mods. Will put on back burner for now and revisit once all the parts are in place.
    Vern.

Sorry Vern, didn't occur to me earlier as any game i like i just splurge out on it.

Good thing is once you have the map DLC's. Not only can you install ProMods, but also the Russia map mod extension.

Which is compatible with the ProMods maps and joins to them with a free update.

Thinking of getting ATS as well, as ProMods will be releasing a Canada map mod for it.

Holyhead - Hull, got over the border and crashed overtaking, towed back to Brum.

Well I picked up the Eastern Europe (Balkans) just now, so gradually assembling the collection.

And I got my first speeding ticket in Hungary!!
    Vern.

Nice one Vern, i haven't even been east at all.

Only driven in the Netherlands, outside UK & Eire.

My steering is bad enough with a joystick. Without being on the wrong side of the road.

I am a cheat, i have traffic offences turned off in the options.

Mike.

I use a Xbox 360 gamepad which isn't too bad, use the big triggers for throttle and brake, the left stick for steering, keyboard for everything else. Not really got room on the desk for a proper wheel set up.

The Eastern Europe add on is quite good, captures the feel quite well, almost expect partisans to come pouring out of the trees as you wind through the wooded hills.
    Vern.

My son in law lent me an game controller when i first got ETS2. But i couldn't get on with it Vern.

Then i bought the Sidewinder 2 second hand as it was recommended by one of the flightsim boys.

It is brilliant for flying. But the twist action on the pistol grip, is very sensitive. Even with the steering sensitivity turned right down in game. I tend to over steer. Same as you no room for wheel, but what i am definitely going to buy is TrackIR. I can also use that with Railworks\TS2019.

Eastern Europe will look nicer and be expanded with ProMods, Vern. Blimey what are you driving through those hills, a PzKpfw IV ?

Mike.

Sorted out my steering, i had turned down the sensitivity in game too much. Set it to half way and it is fine now.

Just done an Italy - Cyprus run. Now starting a delivery within Russia.