Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Very positive about ETS2 & ATS, Vern. Couldn't give a monkeys about DTG or N3V.

That is very poor for a game that has been in existence for 12 years nearly (frogs). Or going the extra distance to put animated wheels on vehicles. Just shows a lack of care and attention to detail. No idea about the destination system sorry buddy. Not the sort of route i would buy now. I have been very choosy the last 2 years or so. Not like in the early days, when i bought everything going. I have German and other EU payware routes and even US ones. That i have done one run on and never looked at them again.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Highly recommend this one Vern on a separate profile.

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=246187

1:1 scale so not thousands of miles. Real world in Germany and very nicely done.

Look at this weirdo, Merc 1518 Plus a couple of the new map.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

May have to try that Mike. I like the idea of 1:1 scale.
    Vern.

Makes a fair bit of difference, real world scale. It's why i love the Hungary map, which is 1:3, but feels like real world as the whole country is modeled.

Found out yesterday that the Brazil map can be used standalone and there are two versions, truck and bus mod. Bus one comes with two buses supplied.

Mike.

Completely wrong about Hungary sorry Vern. It's only an area around Budapest actually populated. But the world map of the mod shows the whole country.

Mike.

Not to worry.

I probably won't be playing for a few days as I was having a bit of a dabble in Elite Dangerous last night and managed to pick up a mission that requires me to fly 22K light years to complete! (Got 6 days to do it).
    Vern.

Will we ever see you again Vern, 22k light years is a heck of a long way, you might get lost.

Enjoy buddy a change is as good as a rest.

Mike.

Found a trailer mod that gives an invisible trailer to use with rigid chassis trucks.

So that rigids can be used on cargo (own trailer) deliveries.

Mike.

Mexico

Is that a mod for ETS2 or ATS, Mike?

Will hopefully get back into ETS later today, almost finished my marathon space run in ED, out to Colonia!
    Vern.