Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

It is a map mod for ATS Vern. There are 3 Mexico maps that all work in unison, together with Coast2Coast.

MexicoExtremo, VivaMexico and Mexssimap.

Plus some other map mods i have for Canada and NE USA.

I had a look at that ED game on their home site. Way too much going on for my befuddled head.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Some more pics, taken in sequence as i drive along the section in the first world map screenie.

Second world map screenie shows where i will be eventually going. Looks like even more fun Vern.

Mexico Maps here, plus other required resources. https://mexicoextremoats.dudaone.com/downloads

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I really enjoy driving ETS2 in the rain with the Naturalux mod installed. But i do have the sunshine occasionally.

Last piccie, spray off the AI

Mike.

Mexico again in the dead of night.

Mike.

Drove through the night (game time) and now i am in a world of pain. With my heavy AI traffic mod installed. LOL

Mike.

Continuation.......... Vern you really should do this run and with a long trailer.

First pic is actually the highway, where there is reconstruction going on.

Mike.

Brilliant shots, Mike.

Are the Mexico maps on Workshop or are they from an indie site?

Back on ETS2 yesterday evening after managing to blow my ship up within 8 jumps of the destination! Well actually an AI enemy interdicted me while topping fuel at a star = game over. Unfortunately, the mechanics of Elite Dangerous don't save your progress while out in space so got thrown back to 5 days previous oh plus the "rebuy" for the destroyed ship. The fanboys at the ED forum love it and won't hear an unkind word against the game (does that remind us of something closer to home) but from my POV, just wasted 5 evenings I could have been doing something else.
    Vern.

Thank you Vern, no the Workshop does not host map mods for either ETS2 or ATS.

I left this link a couple of posts back buddy. Probably got lost in the piccies.

https://mexicoextremoats.dudaone.com/downloads Official site for MexicoExtremo, which also hosts the other two maps and all required assets.

That is a real kick in the teeth, getting all that way only to be taken out. Particularly after 5 days of playing, Vern.

I couldn't cope with no saving, auto save in the two truck sims is a godsend. Oh dear more fanbois, they exist in ETS2 & ATS as well. Must be some sort of comfort blanket, for the braincell challenged of this world.

I am doing a run in ETS2 as well as running ATS, St Petersburg to somewhere in Romania. Joined that World Of Trucks, so i can do runs for that in both games. It is single player so nothing to hectic.

Welcome back to keep on trucking, buddy.

Mike.

Yes World Of Trucks is quite good, but like ED you have to watch the timer as it runs down in real time even when not playing.

Fanboys and gimmie pigs - the bane of most computer games.

I'm definitely going to grab those Mexico levels, presumably I need a new profile to play them or do they join the main map?
    Vern.

Oh great i didn't know that Vern, about WOT.

I just created a Volvo F88 rigid with invisible trailer to carry out deliveries.

But the flaming thing will not move, backwards or forwards.

Agree in regards fanbois, completely.

I am using the Mexico maps with Coast2Coast map mod.

But i am pretty sure, that they join the default game at the bottom of California.

So you should be ok, to just add them to your main profile. They are not designed to be stand alone.

Back to ATS now, looking to purchase a garage in a remote location and buy a bus.

Mike.