Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Thanks Vern, could do with some border lines in a distinct colour on the main world map.

I believe there is a minimum level for the Special Missions, connected with how many experience points that you have accrued.

I started to try and explain Vern, but i am not very good at it. So have a look at this specific page, included with an online ETS2 guide i found last week. The whole thing is really informative, but this page should answer your question.

https://guides.gamepressure.com/euro...e.asp?ID=17888

I much prefer all the smaller roads, mountain road driving and dirt roads, Vern.

Plus i haven't driven on the UK section of the map for ages. I never thought i would say that.

Keep on trucking buddy, i did say trucking.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

User error Mike - I didn't have the DLC. Just bought it along with the Heavy cargo and something else.

Always a pleasure to support SCS.
    Vern.

Oh Vern, i have been wondering all day if i had sent you in the right direction.

Yes i agree about supporting SCS. For me i prefer giving my money to the game developers.

Where as with the train games, every other Tom, Dick & Harry. Pops out of the woodwork, with their hands held open for money.

Look forward to some heavy haul screenies then buddy.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Well it is all installed but no jobs have populated the boards yet. I also read you are supposed to get an in game "email" to your driver advising such jobs are available but that hasn't transpired either. If the problem persists, I'll ask for help on the SCS board.
    Vern.

I think it is still connected with driver qualifications and experience Vern.

If you open the Driver Management screen and click on yourself.

It should show you how much you have progressed in your training.

For different types of deliveries. IE: Long Distance, ADR etc etc.

I get email notifications all the time, in game. Never read one yet buddy

Mike.

Over at SCS someone has suggested sleeping to trigger the DLC. There was also a suggestion that it might not work with Pro Mods running but I have disputed that as I'm fairly certain you have had PM active with Special Transport?
    Vern.

Sleeping ???? i have only just got up Vern.

It was working with ProMods buddy. I don't have PM now as i am running 1.36 beta.

Which is not compatible with PM, Those 2 suggestions sound a bit spurious to me Vern.

I didn't do anything to trigger the DLC. In fact to be honest it was pure chance that i chose the delivery.

Then i had the warning that my truck was underpowered for the job. Still got it done though buddy.

I believe there are three special DLC categories. Heavy Duty, Special Delivery and Forest Machinery.

Don't quote me on that though Vern, the last one could be ATS with my memory.

Mike.

Very useful, thanks Mike.

If I can't get the missions to appear in my main game, I'll start a new profile without any mods (including PM) to see if that works.
    Vern.

No problemo Vern.

Yeah might be worth a go buddy, but the DLC worked for me pre beta on PM and my MHAPro profiles.

Mike.