Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

I see Pro Mods already updated for 1.36 (though not for Black Sea), think that is coming in 2.45. Downloading now as I miss my fix of the Northern lands!
    Vern.

Yes Vern, but it overwrites the latest DLC, so i am not using it.

I will wait untill PM's is compatible with Black Sea, probably about 3 months.

To be honest i run ATS much more than ETS2.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Pete 389, which along with the 379, i believe are the successors of my fave 359.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

I've just been watching this YT video for ETS2, and created a new profile for Winter weather in Scandinavia. I downloaded the various assets from the description panel and it's absolutely wicked now, real snow, real driving, a real simulation, these railway bods haven't got a clue to deliver the same standard to their customers, shameful......

Cheerz. Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCCaCNMLtUw
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

That is wonderful Steve. Northern Norway in Pro Mods is one of my favourite locations in the game. I'll have to collect up the assets and give this a try as a new profile myself.
    Vern.

Excellent Steve and thanks for the YT link buddy.

Train games are rubbish compared to the SCS truck sims. Both in quality and value for money.

Mike.

You might like to add the heavy winter mod and physics mod if you are not already using them Steve.

Scroll down....................... https://grimesmods.wordpress.com/201...r-weather-mod/

Mike.

Winter in Bulgaria & Romania. There is an extra mod on ets2.lt, that removes the road markings and makes the snow appear slightly thicker.

Mike.

I have had more fun out of these truck sims in the last 6 months. Than i have had with any of the train games in the last 10 years.

Mike.

I downloaded everything at the same time, Mike, thanks anyway, it's absolutely brilliant now, I can have summer in Italy and Winter in Scandinavia as profiles, what a way to spend Christmas just driving around .........

Cheerz. Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.