Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

I find MHAPro better than ProMods Vern. Plus i get to keep all my DLC active.

Annoying when the game version causes a driving reset. I am running ATS v1.37 open beta, which hasn't done that yet.

Joystick went tits up on me, day before yesterday. So now i am down to using the mouse for steering.

Suprisingly easy and very good for tight manoeuvring. Thank goodness this steering icon is not on screen from the cabview driving position.

Modded version of the default International, with some tweaks and extras. All free, nobody even mentions money with these two truck sims, how refreshing.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Modded version of the default International, with some tweaks and extras. All free, nobody even mentions money with these two truck sims, how refreshing.
    Mike.
    Where did you get this mod version from please Mike, and is the engine sound better than the default version from SCS, which sounds bloody awful, has Kreichbaum done a proper enginesound for this model at all?

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Hiya Steve not sure about improved engine sounds sorry buddy. I am running ATS open beta v1.37 and a lot has changed in the update.

Sounds themselves have a different dimension, particularly when opening the cab windows.

Link is here or here................................... https://atsmods.lt/international-lon...ked-v1-1-1-37/

https://zagruzkamods.com/18870-inter...x-for-ats.html

EDIT: Just come across this buddy, Lonestar sounds included....................... https://atsmods.lt/megapack-sound-kr...um-3-1-update/

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    All free, nobody even mentions money with these two truck sims, how refreshing.
    If only that were true. There's quite a few paid mods out there, a new visitor to the Steam forums has reignited the argument about them, along with lots of accusations flying again about people uploading the mods for free to those sketchy Russian mod sites.

Listening to a Jake brake outside my window, I'm looking forward to the Anthem's release. Top of my wishlist remains the Cascadia, though. I am still not sure if either will convince me to give up my T680 which I've been driving since the game was released, the sentimental attachment is strong.

But the greed is not half as prevalent as it is with the train games.

Plus SCS frowns on and discourages paid third party content. Where as N3V and DTG do not, so every Tom, Dick and Harry jumps on the gravy train.

Mike.

And you can see the fur flying at UKTS and Alan Thomson about DTG having to pull the Marches route due to an issue with the Arriva branding (same as they did with NWC). If that had been freeware set in the BR area, no one would have batted an eyelid.
    Vern.

Exactly Vern, i will stick to my trucks.

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    And you can see the fur flying at UKTS and Alan Thomson about DTG having to pull the Marches route due to an issue with the Arriva branding (same as they did with NWC). If that had been freeware set in the BR area, no one would have batted an eyelid.
    Are those routes actually any good? I stopped playing TS20XX years ago but those came close to tempting me back, except I was always more Valleys than Mainline (though Valleys TDA did cover Shrewsbury and the NWC) so I didn't partake.

Really good routes if you know the area. Newport - Shrewsbury is excellent quality.

All of them would have been 100% better though, if the era setting was BR Green into BR Blue

Mike.

New walking mode in ETS 2 1.37 beta & ATS 1.37 beta. For when you want to pimp your ride, up close and personal.

Last two piccies, up the ladder and the ladder in question.

Mike.