Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast

Thread: ETS2 Drivable Buses

Although it's called Snowrunner not all the maps are set in snow or ice conditions.

Tell you what though Steve, those water graphics put anything in the train sims to shame, that and the fact when you deform the terrain it has a dynamic effect and stays that way until next time you drive through. It's the most fun I've had any game for a long time, emergent and dynamic gameplay.

Far better than the visuals in TSW2 and miles ahead of Trainz.
    Vern.

Yes, I've noticed that as well, Vern, all the vegetation and terrain implementation looks excellently developed. I was just looking at getting the base game and the Western Star 49X add-on all for about £30, seems to good to miss out on, just waiting for the American Motorcycle Simulator to be released as well soon, then we have a few more diverse transport games to play on.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i7 10700k 3.8GHz Eight Core CPU, Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX, 32GB RAM, nVidia RTX3060ti 8GB, WIN10 PRO 64-bit. 10xTB in HDDs total.

So Vern.....is it definitely an improvement on its predecessor, Mudrunner?
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

I never actually played Mudrunner Bruce, though I dabbled briefly with the original Spintires. From what I've read, the maps in Snowrunner are bigger and more complex. Although each segment of the map is only around 4km square, the area seems much larger and of course the terrain is cleverly crafted to create the illusion of distance.
    Vern.

Thanks, Vern. I may give it a try.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Going south through Turkey

Borislav
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic100353_2.gif

That's cute!

My son and I actually took a break from other things train and RTS development wise and started in ATS again. Didn't realize I could purchase the bundle in the northwest and get a better price plus a few other goodies I hadn't thought of. I originally had WA, OR, CA, AZ. This one gave me ID and one step closer to CO. I know TX is coming out but I would need NM to get there. Not that fond of NM as it one of their early add on packs. So far impressed with the detail and improvements in ID alone. I'm in no rush though as I have plenty of routes to choose from now. I noticed some of my trips from the SW to the NW are quicker since I added ID tonight.

ETS I took off my system though it was my first dive into a truck simulator.

Thanks

Sean

New Mexico is great fun Sean, you have to experience the under and overpasses at Albuquerque, the lights at night are excellent, pink, orange, green and blue, and the rest of the State is equally as enthralling, and you get the double decker passenger trains at Santa Fe, and you can cross the Rio Grande, visit Carson National Forest, Baylor Peak, Pyramid Rock and other natural landmarks, don't miss out.......

Cheerz. Steve.
    i7 10700k 3.8GHz Eight Core CPU, Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX, 32GB RAM, nVidia RTX3060ti 8GB, WIN10 PRO 64-bit. 10xTB in HDDs total.

I'm gong to have to spurge for it eventually if I'm going to continue to have fun with ATS and want to eventually get to Texas. Utah and Colorado are currently on my sights next. For now I'm just having fun with what I have and I'll get there.

Tonight I played in my latest purchase of Idaho and it is awesome. Had a 3.5 hour live stream on my channel tonight.

Wow it's 12:30am I better get my ass into bed Back to work tomorrow. Got carried away with my big description of Welland Canal.

Thanks

Sean

Call that a road...

This is the second attempt after the first try with my International Paystar 5070 (lovely truck) failed miserably!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vern.