Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old CGW route?

Default Old CGW route?

Is there anyplace available to download the old Chicago Great Western route that used to be available at mophouse forums? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjedi1 View Post
    Is there anyplace available to download the old Chicago Great Western route that used to be available at mophouse forums? Thanks in advance!
    No Sir, there is not. It was pulled by the author even before the closing of Mophouse. I lost my copy and I am sad too.

Anyone know why it was pulled?
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

I railfanned with Mike once, and he was a real interesting guy. That was quite a few years back, so I may be way off - so don't take this as Gospel, but I thought he'd had enough and wanted "out" of the community.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

Leaving the community... that's cool... but leaving and taking your toys with you usually means "you got disrespected". Which is sad... but we've seen it happen.
    http://www.railsimstuff.com
    3D Canvas/Crafter and Blender User
    formerly The Keystone Works (All Permissions Granted)
    In IRC at freenode #msts

I have copies of all three CGW routes that Mike did and he has authorized me to distribute them. The truth of the matter is I haven't gotten around to packaging them up. I'll get to it but it is unlikely it will happen this month.
    Dave Nelson

Seldom visiting, posting less often that that.

Quote Originally Posted by muskokaandtahoe View Post
    I have copies of all three CGW routes that Mike did and he has authorized me to distribute them. The truth of the matter is I haven't gotten around to packaging them up. I'll get to it but it is unlikely it will happen this month.
    Very good to know Dave. That's something to look forward to. Thank you and thanks to Mike.
    Regards, Gerry
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Real nice, thanks Dave!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

I left yes, no I was not disrespected or anything like that. For years in my younger days I was a musician and loved playing in biker bars cause they would pay very well, so I have a thick skin. I pulled the route for 2 reasons, It uses a mixture of scale rail and xrtacks and i am not sure what it uses anyway I got frusterated explaining to thick headed users what it needed. The biggest reeason I pulled it was I thot it was a piece of garbage for a route.
    Thanks for the kind words Niel and Frank. Niel did u see bigboy? Its gonna travel right by my sons place in Dekalb his kids love trains so I will go over tuesday am to see it.
    As far as the route goes anyone can do whatever they want with it.

Mike