Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Old CGW route?

Hi Frank,
    .I'll look through my file stash and see if I can locate them. I did a lot of Cgw rolling stock back during the "Mophouse Days". Some of it I never released. I may just bundle it all up and release it as an equipment pack.

That'd be a great help to those of us, like John (cn bala) -
    www.trainsim.com/vbts/showthread.php?331749-CGWTemplate-Install -, who have absolutely no idea what stock could legitimately run on the route.
    Thanks for your consideration

Cheers,
    Ged

an FYI. There are 2 CGW groups on facetbook. Both groupd have a lot of photos of freight trains which will give u valid info on what freight cars were hauled. If u like other railroads there are groups for them as well. A good source of Info on your favorite railroad.

Hi Ged....good to see you still at it Just an update on the rolling stock packs...I will try to get the first of them uploaded tomorrow or Friday at the latest. A lot of my Cgw stuff was mixed in my Fallen Flags series of files so I have decided to keep it simple and upload all my 60's era rolling stock and you guys can sort through it...Most of it is Midwest and eastern roads so it will all be appropriate to run on the Cgw...as I said, I'll try to get the first pak up tomorrow if time allows.
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

First pack was uploaded today. Hopefully, it will be posted by Saturday. Be patient, as there is more to come.

Thank you for these packs! It will make things much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by frankoburns View Post
    First pack was uploaded today. Hopefully, it will be posted by Saturday. Be patient, as there is more to come.
    First pack is in the library now, in fact.

Pak 2 has been uploaded today. Maybe it will post on Monday. There are also 2 sets of "Modern" motive power by Mike Demming included...I also included my old set of Mopac GEs..There will be 1 more upload in the coming weeks with some more motive power as soon as I get some "dead" time from work..
    Last edited by frankoburns; 08-11-2019 at 03:33 PM.

I also have this weird re-power frankenstein created by mixing Baldwin with EMD.

http://railsimstuff.com/files/msts/cnw-as415.zip
    http://www.railsimstuff.com
    3D Canvas/Crafter and Blender User
    formerly The Keystone Works
    In IRC at freenode #msts