Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chugging MLW stepping aside for fast freight

DieselSmokeEffectInitialMagnitude ( 1.0 )
    DieselSmokeEffectMaxMagnitude ( 5.7 )
    DieselSmokeEffectInitialSmokeRate ( 1.4 )
    DieselSmokeEffectMaxSmokeRate ( 7.2 )

Quote Originally Posted by NickelPlateCab View Post
    What are the smoke setting used on the MLW, if I may ask?

I shake my head when so many people get all bent out of shape and reject purchasing something because they already have that boxcar from a previous purchase or refuse to buy because there is no tier 4 locomotive included that completes their fantasy conversion of the Monon route into the CNOTP Rathole line somewhere deep in their imagination. These are the people who miss out on these hidden gem easter eggs buried in today's route packages. And honestly, they should miss out.
    Most people are very helpful and willing to offer help and then there are others who I can't blame that are burned out and fed up with getting used.

I do cars and locomotives cause I know how to do those the few times I dipped into the route editor or activity maker I wind up with something going wrong so I tend to avoid doing those. The great thing about OR is the people pushing the boundries of the game seeing what can happen or made to work.

People Like Dave, Jim, Paul Charland, Pete Willard, Pete Abrams, Neil, Dave Edwards, Rick Berg, Greg Davies, Parker Boots, and Scott Brunner and the countless others are the best for offering help and advice.

I have been asked why do you do repeats of cars in the Libaray? I don't mean too but if we can get a much better upgrade I think it would be well worth it.
    Last edited by MsSheare; 07-27-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Another horny video of the passing sequence with the camera hanging back by the road crossings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_nt3B8lSo

At 3:15, the player train clears into the siding.

At 4:15, the switch throws and signal comes in for the following AI.

At 6:30 camera jumps to the rear porch of player caboose. Not sure what those weird trackside industrial noises are from.

At 7:20 and various points prior, the creeping mouse cursor on the extreme right was caused by the EMD throb on my sound system shaking my desk so much that the mouse was dancing across the mousepad without any hands on it. I guess my desk isn't quite level!