Thread: Access Violation notice.

Default Access Violation notice.

Has anybody ever had this notice come up in Railworks? Access Violation.jpg
    Alaskan02
    Intel Core i7-3960X(six core Extreme, 15MB cache), 32768MB 1600MHz DDR3 Memory, Graphics; Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GTX 680 SLI, O/S Windows 7 SP1 Professional (64 BIT)

​too tiny to see a pic......
    Dave Edwards

That is the "generic" access violation code, and has many causes. The usual one is a "corrupt" workshop scenario. try that first.
    pH

I usually get it if I tried to change a scenario.. that means that scenario is no good anymore.
    My solution.
    Go to that scenario in "Build"
    Duplicate the consist on the next track...
    go into 'TimeTable' view take a screenshot of "Stations' and 'go via' etc
    delete the player consist
    drag and drop the entire new consist onto the track that was occupied by the 'P' train
    then from the screen shot make this the 'player' and add instructions ,,,, Save
    Untitled.jpg
    John Griffiths
    (jetgriff)

Invercargill New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan02 View Post
    Has anybody ever had this notice come up in Railworks? Access Violation.jpg
    Yep. Annoying little cuss.... Things is, back recently when DTG did the patch to fix the 64/32 bit issues, it went away on mine. Then last week after a Steam update( Not a DTG one) of some 4-6 minutes took place, the [email protected][email protected]$ violation returned. Other than the DTM SW1200 set I downloaded on Sunday, (The problem was ongoing prior to the download of the set) no new items have been added to my sim. No workshop stuff present and no new scenarios uploaded or created so go figure.

It's been a while since I've played, due to the PC crashing so I've done a complete reinstall. I'll use it a while and see if any problems occur.
    Thanks for the quick replies folks.
    Alaskan02
    Intel Core i7-3960X(six core Extreme, 15MB cache), 32768MB 1600MHz DDR3 Memory, Graphics; Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GTX 680 SLI, O/S Windows 7 SP1 Professional (64 BIT)