Thread: Old SLI Packs!

Red face Old SLI Packs!

I would like to know where I can get a copy of the old SLI CSX/UP AC4400 pack and the old SLI UP/SP AC4400 packs. I need those to use locomotives I have but can't use them without the locomotives from these packs. I know they were discontinued from there site and won't get them back on there but are willing to purchase them. Please let me know. Thanks A Lot!

If you look in the file library for Danny Beck files, you should find most of what you are looking for. Do a search for danny_beck_*.zip.
    Steve
    USAF Veteran

Danny never did the CSX 4400's. You can find them here - https://www.trainsimulations.net/msts_trainsets.html, under CSX Trainsets Vol. 1.

But he did do the UP/SP set, and as mentioned by commec61, can be found in the file library here.

Hi dredick,
    Members may find that your link doesn't work! I think it's because the trailing comma is included in the link - Google Chrome doesn't like it, giving a 'blocked' message.

Cheers,
    Ged

Thanks for the heads up. For whatever reason, I find that I cannot edit the post, so here's the link corrected.

https://www.trainsimulations.net/msts_trainsets.html

For Danny Beck stuff. I looked there but for his locomotives what do you use for the cabview, sound and wagon files for them to work. I never did anything with his stuff.

There's plenty of options for cabs and sounds here in the FL...