Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ideas List / Development List

I'm a dedicated single-player since midway through V1, and the only thing I'd like to add is my request for putt-putts. Seriously! If Run8 is supposed to model trackage and businesses of the 1970's, why do we have a Ford F250 Hirail? I know this is content, so it might just be a Studio thing, but there might be some other thing required that could be included in V3. Speeders forever! Long live Fairmont Motors!

Quote Originally Posted by flaugher47165 View Post
    I'm a dedicated single-player since midway through V1, and the only thing I'd like to add is my request for putt-putts. Seriously! If Run8 is supposed to model trackage and businesses of the 1970's, why do we have a Ford F250 Hirail? I know this is content, so it might just be a Studio thing, but there might be some other thing required that could be included in V3. Speeders forever! Long live Fairmont Motors!
    I agree and I'd add that some rolling stock from the 70's era would be nice. All there is at the moment is the SD45-2 in the Santa Fe bookend and bicentennial schemes that don't fit in anywhere because all of the freight cars are much too modern to fit in the 1970s. How about a pre superliner Southwest Chief with SDP40Fs or even Warbonnet F units?

I would think some new, small regions would be easier to manage for the developers, and for us to run as users. Plus you can do a theme, like refinery operations, say Texas City and Galveston. Or you could do the stockyards in Kansas City or Chicago. As a young kid, I remember SO many stockcars full of cattle rolling through the Texas Panhandle. Don't know when the transition from live cattlecars to refers happened, but I'm guessing in the 70's. Of course there's always lots of rail around coal and other mines.