Thread: DRGW 737 activity

Default DRGW 737 activity

I have download all the required files to run this activity, DRGW 737 on the payware route of DRGW Green River. No problem to get all the required rolling stock and nothing missing with all train consists. When I was in simulation with Open Rails and the activity, DRGW 737 and all I see is three locomotives and nothing show Bethegon coal cars at all. I did check each consist and all is good with no missing rolling stock. I am not sure why is the program of Open Rails ignoring the Bethegon coal cars? You will see the log.txt file of this activity in zip and noticed with the lines " Warning: Ignored missing wagon J:\1MSTS\trains\trainset\aepx2\AEPX4725_Empty.wag in consist J:\1MSTS\TRAINS\CONSISTS\DRGW 737 Player.CON ". Is something wrong with this wagon?

Let me know about this.

Thank you,

John
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi John,
    Nothing wrong with the wagon, or Open Rails!!

The readme with aepx2.zip instructs the user to create a folder named "BethgonAEPX" into which the contents of the archive should be placed. Unfortunately, the activity's "DRGW 737 Player" consist expects the folder to be named "aepx2". The solution is to either rename the "BethgonAEPX" folder as "aepx2" or create a copy of the "BethgonAEPX" folder and name it "aepx2". The latter is preferable, in case you already have any consists which specify the 'correct' folder name.

Cheers,
    Ged

Thank you Ged and change the folder to " aepx2 ". And now all is good to run the activity.

John