Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Scale Rail available in the file Library

Default Is Scale Rail available in the file Library

Is Scale rail available in the file Library. I did a search and nothing came up? Thanks

ScaleRail and ScaleRoad are exclusively available from 3dtrains.com and you have to register to download the files (but it's free).

Having a hard time registering. So I guess I wont be able to register to get Scale railand scalr road.

19 files match the search criteria.
    Search Keywords: Scale Rail

I did a search on scale rails like you said and nothig came up for scale rails. Could not find key words.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland50+ View Post
    I did a search on scale rails like you said and nothig came up for scale rails. Could not find key words.
    Probably because it is called "Search for text" not "Keywords", BUT that still won't do you any good because:
    Quote Originally Posted by rick View Post
    19 files match the search criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by rick View Post
    Search Keywords: Scale Rail
    Rick, That does not help Marylyn. Those are just files that require Scale Rail.

And, Marylyn, registration at 3dTrains.com forum is a bit harder now as the site was inundated with Spammers last month. Where/what are you having problems registering? If it is the CAPTICHA question, try refreshing the page to get a different question.
    Charles

I was finally able to request a password, has I forgot mine. I got the temp password. signed in, but it still says I am not registed,

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland50+ View Post
    I was finally able to request a password, has I forgot mine. I got the temp password. signed in, but it still says I am not registed,
    PM me your username on 3dTrains forum.
    Charles

I should have specified that you need to use the file library search to find files
    as opposed to the "site search" at the top of the page.

Thanks, to all after a long while I got my password to take. It wouldn't take, and I was using the right one. Anyway I was able to finally log on and download the scale rail and scale road. They are now installed. Thank again.