Thread: No cab view or sound

Default No cab view or sound

i managed to get the hang of modifying the shape files , and changing the names of the ace and sd files. now last locomotive i added was a CR ES44AC using the SLI BNSF loco pack from the scenic route/stevens pass
    just copying the cab view cvf i get no cab view.. copying the eng and cab sms , i get no sound ( had to change she sms in the ENG file because there is no Gevo_FDL).. only if i move the full sound and cab view folders.. but then the locomotive does not move any way forward or reverse
    Attached Images Attached Images

You need to learn how to alias sounds ( sms file ) and cabviews ( cvf file )
    Try this thread to start, search for others, quite a few https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...ds#post1931573

Also to need to put together a tool kit of utility programs to diagnose problems and help you fix them
    slipperman has made some very useful tools, all available here in the file library: msts_actman.zip & msts_check.zip for starters.
    Search for text --- saunders
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.