Thread: Desperation

Default Desperation

We're writing to you as a previous member. We've just made some big changes to the membership options and we wanted to share the highlights with you:
    ALL DLC ACCESS:

The 5 DLC items per month limit has been removed
    Silver and Gold members can now access all DLC items that are available on the store
    All new items will also come to the Content Vault either immediately upon release, or within 3 months
    (Content creators have the right to exclude thier content from the Vault for up to 3 months)
    Gold Class Members also get to preview all new DLC items prior to them being listed on the Trainz Store.

NEW TRAINZ PLUS MEMBERSHIP

We listened to your feedback and many of you wanted a choice that did not include DLC.
    So, we've introduced a new option to get all the latest Trainz Plus updates without any DLC access.
    This option includes an FCT and costs just $8 a month (paid monthly - cheaper for annual)

ANNUAL PRICING - NOW SAVE 28%

To make memberships even more affordable, we've increased the discount to 28% over the monthly options
    You can upgrade from monthly to annual and receive a prorata credit for any unused monthly time remaining
    Gold Class is now just $2.49 a week (that's less than the price of a cup of coffee)
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Think everyone is tiring of endless "beta's" that screw up everything.

There will never be a "stable" version. They never got TANE to a finished level.

Harold

I haven't had it installed for months Harold.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

According to a post on the N3V forum it looks as if some freeware items are being purloined ready to put as DLC. Someone commented the Darjeeling (DHR) route has been allocated a SC number. Seems they are going all out to appease the subscription customers and the rest of us are just an afterthought, or "former customers" as they like to call us.

I'll be in my truck...
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    I'll be in my truck...
    And me...................

Mike.