Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trains &Trainsets for Open Rails

ok, I made those 3 changes in the settings and saved the changes. But it did not make any difference. I still cannot see the rolling stock, or engines. I made another screenshot showing what I see when I try to make a consist.
    writeTDB = false
    colorConView = #aaaa99
    colorShapeView = #aaaa99
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Maryland50+,
    I still cannot see the rolling stock, or engines.

... your screenshot shows many consists (left column) and stock items (2nd left column) but there seems to be a problem on how they are displayed. If you've been messing around with the settings file, I suggest you return to the default version (you did take a copy, didn't you?). The screenshot is still much too small to be read!

Cheers,
    Ged

Last edited by slipperman; 09-10-2019 at 03:52 PM.

I made the 3 changes that geepster775 and crstagg said to make and thats the only 3 changes I have made to the consist editior. I did not make a copy. So should I start over and delete TSRES and reinstall it. Should that fix my problem.

Back in 2016 someone reported a similar problem. The TSRE CE item graphic look like yours. He later posted that the problem went away when he deleted his TSRE folder and downloaded it again and reinstalled.

You might want to post your problem at Goku's Support forum http://www.onrails.eu/index.php
    Charles

Charles, I went and registered at that website posted my problem and have not answered yet. Hope someone does.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland50+ View Post
    Charles, I went and registered at that website posted my problem and have not answered yet. Hope someone does.
    ????????????????????????????
    Goku answered 30 minutes after you posted yesterday, 11 September.
    Charles

I haven't been able to find my post on that website.

Found it finally. Thanks

I reinstalled TSRE5 and just made my first consist. Working great so far. Yahoo. Thanks for all the help.