Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TS2020 Announced.

Default TS2020 Announced.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Presumably a brace of core updates and some old routes to go in as "new" default content.

Well at least they're not trying to push a monthly subscription option like the other lot at present (aided and abetted by the resident boot-boys) and the basic update is free.
    Vern.

It's all fluff Vern, just a few graphic updates. Nothing to improve the realism.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Hi Folks,

Seems like they are trying to capitalize off the hype surrounding Microsoft being back in the flight simulator business with - Flight Simulator 2020...

Regards,
    Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably right there Scott. It has nothing else going for it, except hype.

Mike.

Well, I'm not looking forward to it that's for sure! Lets face it. Nothing new and just how many "bugs" will 2020 have that will take DTG awhile to address if they even do? And what will DTG change/add/delete? I'll back up ALL my 2019 and avoid any updates for awhile until a "verdict" comes in regarding the good, the bad, and the ugly of 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Probably right there Scott. It has nothing else going for it, except hype.

Mike.
    Mike, I am surprised they are even going to issue a TS2020. This is the zombie version of an already dead sim!
    Rich

Agree Rich, but they have to wring the last few bucks out of it.

Before they dump it for good. Besides all the fanbois on ukts will blindly keep throwing away money on it.

Mike.

We get it Dovetail, you have the most beautiful train "simulator" on the market. Now how about you work on the other stuff?
    Sean Summer
    CEO of Blue Ridge Mountains Machine works.