Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TS2020 Announced.

We sort of even have to be thankful to those fanbois, those who mindlessly throw their money at DTG's products. They support this current trend and seem to like the tendency of DTG for partial routes released in instalments, repackaging the same rolling stock over and over to clutter your drives, etc.

I have hardly bought any DLC over the past year or two, most the in house stuff seemed to me more of the same. Only bought some 3rd party stuff that is different from the standard DTG fare.

Regarding attention, even on DTG's own Discord it has grown very quiet, with the same people talking in circles in the TSW sections.

Waiting for Run8 v3, hopefully by Christmas ....

CTL-ALT H and the brakemen dance a Haka on the lead boxcar roof! Meanwhile, back in the caboose, the conductor raises two white flags for every try!

Hahahahahahaha, can't beat a good Haka.

Mike.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    We sort of even have to be thankful to those fanbois, those who mindlessly throw their money at DTG's products. They support this current trend and seem to like the tendency of DTG for partial routes released in instalments, repackaging the same rolling stock over and over to clutter your drives, etc.

I have hardly bought any DLC over the past year or two, most the in house stuff seemed to me more of the same. Only bought some 3rd party stuff that is different from the standard DTG fare.

Regarding attention, even on DTG's own Discord it has grown very quiet, with the same people talking in circles in the TSW sections.

Waiting for Run8 v3, hopefully by Christmas ....
    Why aren't you posting this over on the Run8 section then?

Quote Originally Posted by buzz456 View Post
    Why aren't you posting this over on the Run8 section then?
    ....and the relevance of this post is........?????????? Went over my head......
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by lateagain View Post
    ....and the relevance of this post is........?????????? Went over my head......
    "Waiting for Run8 v3, hopefully by Christmas "

Get it?

Nope this isn't the Run 8 section of the forum.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt